Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31, 2008



Happy Halloween!!!

I had a very fun Halloween. It is really the first Halloween I remember since I got to dress up this year. My sister Jenny found all these cute costumes at Target...and well I guess she could not make up her mind since I look cute in everything. In the Morning Jenny and Mom and I took a beach walk. There were two ladies at the beach passing out doggie treats so that made me extra happy!! I wore my Pumpkin costume and everyone kept telling me how adorable I was :)




I'm a little pumpkin

One VERY Expensive Lobster


Sorry my eyes are a little squinty from the sun.





As a rooster. I think my head looks cuter than the rooster head...





Rooster Eloise


I helped out with the Trick-or-Treaters at Jenny's house but before Mom and I went over there, I gave my friend Jimmy a Halloween treat. His Mom took these great photos.

2 comments:

Mamatoosi said...

How cute she is! At least she wore her costumes... unlike Parker!

sugarlens said...

They are all realy cute. My fav is the lobster. :) Poor Pargo didn't get to wear a costume. All he got was "photoshopped" Mickey ears. =[