Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 24, 2008

Hi! I had busy day today. I was supposed to go to Michael's and workout with my Mom but he had to cancel, so instead Mom took me to the bank drive thru window since she knows once she tells me we are going in the car I like to go for a ride somewhere. The teller saw me peeking out the window and sent a doggie bone over through the machine. That was such a yummy treat! Then we went to the petstore to look around. It was a good day to go because the owners actually brought their doggie Lexi in, so we got to play for a little while. I love playing with new friends. We ran up and down the aisles at the store. When Mom and I got home I took a little nap, and then my Favorite friend Collette came over with her doggie so the three of us played. Collette plays tag with us so we all get a great workout! Isn't that a cute picture of the three of us :)

No comments: