Friday, August 24, 2007

August 24, 2007

Look how talented I am! I can touch my tongue all the way up to my nose!









My hair is getting a little long and my Mom said I can't get it cut until I am 4 months old and I have all my shots, otherwise I might catch some germs and get sick. Jenny thought it would be cute to put some clips in my hair. I did not really like them so I stuck out my tongue at her. Maybe if they were cuter clips I would like them better.








For Lunch we went to Taco Mesa. They have a great outdoor area to sit in so doggies are allowed. I had many people come up to me and tell me about their dogs and how cute and well behaved I was. I was so tired after lunch I took a little nap on our way home so I was ready for our next adventure of the afternoon. I got to go to Newport Lexus (newportlexus.com) My Dad really wanted to check it out. We got a tour from a nice man. He told us it was the most expensive car dealership in the world to build. It is so beautiful. I got to see the kind of car my mom has in Texas waiting to tote me around in.

No comments: